Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sauturday!

I love Saturdays! This the the day I get to have some fun and recharge. I especially love it because dh gets to join us. Often we will have Family Movie Night or Games Night on Saturday evenings We are really into Cranium these days. During the days we will go swimming or take a trip to the dollar store or go for a walk in a park or visit friends; you get the idea. The activity doesn't matter - spending time together does. I think dedicating a day for this purpose is paramount, especially with lives being as busy as they are. I hope you will spend time doing something fun with your family today. If you do I hope you will share with us what you did Today we are shopping for a birthday present for a good friends 6th birthday later we will have movie night. Tonight we are watching Water Horse. Speaking of I better get going as dh has rounded up the troops and they are waiting for me! lol

p.s. When I returned this post didn't publish so I am posting it late.

No comments: