Monday, June 16, 2008

Creating a Home Journal: Step 1


My home journal is the most important tool I have for managing my home. It contains all our schedules and routines, Emergency numbers and anything else required to run your home. With my Home Journal, I might have to be away from home at a moments notice but my Husband or Mother or relative or friend could come into the home and know exactly what needs to be done! I will share how I put mine together in detailed steps.


Step 1: Gather Supplies


I will list What I used to design mine. You should make yours something you will enjoy looking at Your imagination is your limit! Here is what I used for mine


2 inch white pocket binder like this one

subject dividers
1- 8x11 envelope
a pouch or pencil case with:
  • pen
  • pencil
  • dry erase marker
  • mini hole punch
  • calculator
  • sticky notes


  • I will begin to explain what to do with these tomorrow

    No comments: