Saturday, March 6, 2010

Home Journal Update for 2010: Weekly Schedule

I started this in January (really only three posts back) and now that I am back to post regularly again I feel I would like to continue. I have reviewed my weekly schedule and I have discovered that it still works for me exactly as it is so I am not going to change anything but I am out of practice and I will put this list to use again. Each day is posted on the right but I thought it would be good to post the whole week to show you how it looks. Reminder: These are guideline and not carved into stone. If I don't follow it perfectly I do not beat myself up. They are meant to help not not make me feel worse!

Sunday: Renew Your Spirit Day!

Monday: Menu and Mop Day
  • Work on menus and grocery list for next week>
  • Feed sourdough and make buttermilk
  • Make sure refrigerator is clean
  • Dust and Mop all floors
  • Work on project
  • Wash my clothes

    Tuesday: Grocery/Errand and Surface Clean Day
  • Double check list and put in purse
  • Clean inside windows, mirrors, tv/monitor screens
  • Get Groceries
  • Go to Post Office
  • Go to Library

    Wednesday: Kitchen and Bath Clean and Partial Desk Time

  • Clean all toilets
  • Clean bath tub
  • Clean bathroom sinks
  • Shine kitchen sink
  • Do children's laundry
  • Make Bread
  • Cut Children's nails
  • Work on project
  • Work on Budget
  • Write thank-you notes

    Thursday: Free Day
  • Water plants
  • Gather all Garbage to put out
  • Do Something nice for me

    Friday-Paperwork and Large Appliance Clean

  • Be Romantic today!
  • Do bedroom laundry
  • Pay and file bills
  • Clean large appliances
  • Clean laundry room
  • Inventory laundry supplies
  • Clean out purse

    Saturday: Family Fun Day!
  • Do some reading
  • Do yard work
  • No comments: