Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I`m Back!

I know I disappeared for a while but I had so much on the go I was starting to feel the stress of keeping it all together so I took a break. I have a computer that is really out dated and that also contributes to my lack of desire to blog! I do have a new computer. but my hubby needs to set it up for me ...in his free time. I also dropped my phone which is also my camera and my MP3 player into the toilet, so I have been in mourning.

I can`t promise daily posts but I never did that anyway. I miss blogging and I have many ideas for posts now ...so those of you asking about me that is where things stand. I also want to thank you guys for making me feel like someone actually reads this blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I've missed you Cherie :) Looking forward to hearing more about what's going on and seeing all your crafty and organizational ideas! You keep me motivated!

Kt said...

Well you know I read ... but welcome back!

Gill - That British Woman said...

great to see you back Cherie, you were missed.

Gill

Cherie said...

aww thanks a lot you guys!