Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crafting Challenge! Complete One Project a Month


I am challenging myself to complete one project a month. I thought it would be cool if others would join me. On the first Monday of each month I will post a photo of my completed project. If you post a comment with a link back to your completed project your name will go into a draw for a small prize. Because it is already the end of January I am not expecting too many to sign up this month but I hope you will join me for the rest of the year. I will be posting my first complete craft on February 2.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll join you! It'll help keep me motivated :)

Unknown said...

Well, I haven't finished the cross stitch quilt that Ive been working on since last month. And I actually haven't worked on it at all in the past 2 days :O But I hope to have it done by the end of this month - it is a big project after all.

Still waiting to see your finished project!