Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Monday...

I am so ready for warmth. It is so cold out there today. -25C (13F). That isn't even the coldest it has been! I love Canada! I really do, but I wish we were rich enough to go elsewhere warm this time of year. I will have to pretend i guess. If the day is sunny I can do this in my living room. We have large southern windows there that suck in the sun and heat. I can stretch out lazy and feline-like in the sunbeam and forget my cares for a while. I can even ignore the snowplow rumbling by shaking the foundation! hmmm What I need is a glass of sunshine to to complete the fantasy!

Sunshine in a glass

Shake together equal parts pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice. Strain over ice cubes, top with ginger-ale and splash in a little grenadine. Garnish with a slice of pineapple, or a pineapple chunk and a cherry on a stick, drink with straws. umbrella mandatory!

No comments: