Monday, November 24, 2008

Tackling My Elephant - one bite at a time!

I have completed my 15 minutes for today. I actually filled a whole rubbermaid container! In the process I found some treasures. a box with all the hospital bands from when my children were born, Mothers Day presents, and Anniversary Cards. All these items are evidence to me of how truly blessed I am! I love that my job is to take care of my family! I am so grateful that I can do this without having to take on a money job. I thank my hubby for that.

I cleared a spot in the living-room that was an out of control hot spot for clutter. Adopting the &quo;Just do it! &quo; mantra has really helped. It is funny how the task is never has bad as you think it is going to be. I am learning a lot of neat things like this as I slowly pull things together. It is amazing what you can do when you just worry about the step before you.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Cherie, is everything alright, you haven't blogged in a while? I am mentioning your blog on a post I am doing on Friday (9th).

Talk to you soon,

Gill

Cherie said...

Awww thanks Gill! I have a broken keyboard and a slow puter. I am a getting anew one soon. It is a pain to have to copy and paste spaces so I just haven't bothered. I will start again tonight though! I have lots to tell about going on!