Friday, November 7, 2008

Absent With An Excuse!

I have been working on my Christmas Plan. You may view it here. I have also been coping as a work widow these last few weeks. My hubby has been super busy at work. Alas! There is light at the end of the tunnel - so he tells me. lol


This is my favourite time of year. I will be blogging about my holiday preparations. I hope to get some comments about what folks do to prepare for theirs. I will share some of my family’s favourite recipes and traditions and I hope people will comment about this too. Todays mission on Flylady.net is a Fling so I will be doing this in the kitchen gadget drawer of my kitchen.

An now for your viewing pleasure. Our Halloween Costumes this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a bit late with my comments but I love the costumes! Especially yours - very creative!

Cherie said...

Thanks Kim!