Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kitchen Declutter

I am purging my kitchen. When I am done I hope to have a kitchen inventory similar to the one below. I also have a wish list. on it is a Microwave and a Kitchen Aid. One I should have no problem acquiring in the near future, the other may have to wait until a milestone anniversary or we win the lottery! lol

1 spice rack 
1 colander
1 coffee maker
1 grater
1 toaster
1 food processor
1 hand mixer
3 plastic mixing bowls
1 crock pot
1 measuring cup set
1 blender
1 ice cream scoop
10 piece cookware
1 measuring spoon set
5 pieces of bake ware
1 cooling wrack
1 set of tongs
2 cookie sheets
2 ladles
broiler pan
3 mixing spoons
2 muffin tins
2 serving spoons
loaf pan
1 serving fork
13 piece knife set
3 rubber spatulas
4 piece dish set for 8
4 plastic spatulas
5 piece flatware service for 8
1 spaghetti server
8 ea. wine, rock, tall, & beverage glasses
8 placemats
2 serving bowls
1 garlic press
1 ea. sugar bowl and creamer dish
1 cheese slice cutter
1 serving plate
5 speed mixer
1 tea kettle
1 wire whisk
2 glass measuring cup
1 can opener
1 food storage set 
1 bottle opener 
1 nut cracker
1 potato peeler
1 potato masher
1 corkscrew
1 water pitcher
3 cutting boards
1 pair of scissors
4 hot pads
1 fire extinguisher
12 dish towels
1 garbage can
1 silverware tray
1 broom and dustpan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a microwave I'm trying to Freecycle. Would you be interested?

Gill - That British Woman said...

where did you get that list from Cherie?

Gill

Cherie said...

Perhaps Kim! How big/old is it?

Cherie said...

I made the list up from what I have Gill. I consulted the Franny Farmer and Cooking for the Rushed by Sandi Richard

http://www.cookingfortherushed.com/

I love her recipes!