Saturday, September 6, 2008

Routine Adjustment for Today

Saturdays are usually Family Fun Day but I needed a day to regroup and reorganise a few areas in the home. So Daddy will have a fun day with the children while I accomplish this.

I am really not happy with my Paper Handling Center so I want to reconstruct it. This is the place where mail and school communication is sorted. To do this I need to decide an appropriate place for it, then put it together. I am going to use a cart beside the computer in the Home Office I have a cart to store everything I need. By everything I mean the in and out boxes, the supply caddy where I keep pens highlighters stamps paperclips, stationary etc., a calender, an address book, a folder for take out menus, a recycle bin, and trash can. I will also store my Home Journal on the cart.

After I finish the project I want to go through the boys clothes to update the inventory list to reflect culled clothes and add the new additions thanks to a friend passing on some wonderful outfits.

Once I am done all of this I home to pamper myself in some way. I think I will go to the mall and enjoy a nice cup of Timothy's and my new Chatelaine magazine.

Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Would you please pop over and organize me...please, pretty please!!!! You are so organized, are you sure you're not another Martha Stewart?

Gill

Cherie said...

lol remember this is my journey to organization! I am not there yet! I am a Martha Stewart Wannabe! lol