Thursday, September 25, 2008

Creating a Home Journal: Step 8 - "Me" Section

n Thursdays I like to schedule "Be Good to Me Time" The idea is to have it be something where I get to relax and de-stress. Let's face it- If mama ain't happy ain't no body happy! lol seriously though, as the mamas we really do set the tone for the home. We have to make a point of taking care of ourselves as we take care of our families. Make a list of things you find pampering and put them in a section of your Home Journal that is just for you. I also use this section to make my wish lists and hobby journals. This section can also be used to track goals and personal projects. Have fun with it! To get you going I have made a list of pamper mission I like to do.
  • Arrange for an undisturbed shower or bubble bath
  • Girls Night Out/In
  • Manicure/pedicure
  • Trip to the spa
  • Weekly exercise class
  • Indulge yourself with a yummy treat and a good book


I hope you get the idea. For more ideas you can visit Flylady's web page.

http://flylady.net/pages/pamper1.asp

Whatever you do, take some time today to do something nice for you!

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

popped in to say hi, as we have just come back from vacation. I see I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog.

Gill