Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thinking 'bout....Me!

Did a little exercise (the results I will post below) where you take a minute or two and just write single words to describe who you are. It was rather uplifting and cause me to do some soul searching this week. I have been in a "State" lately due to some things that happen recently. I dare say I was depressed. I think I needed to be. I think my mind was telling me that this soul searching has been a long time coming and that I was going to to it know because I had time. I wallowed in it, explored it exposed, it dealt with it ...for now, owned it. am OK with it- fantastic with it!
So, who am I in single words:

mother
wife
sister
lover
friend
daughter
survivor
strong
smart
kind
resourceful
skilled
friendly
stubborn
tenacious
powerful
intuitive
messy
earthy
curious
artistic
sensitive
creative
determined
able
honest
Feminist
feminine
appreciative
empathetic
faithful
fun
natural
beautiful
playful
dynamic
spiritual
complicated
lovely
<3

No comments: