Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Time!!!!

To my fellow Canucks! Hope you are having a fantastic Canada Day Weekend!

We are getting ready for some summer fun around here! I am so looking forward to that! First thing on the agenda is a house purge. I will start at the top of the house and work my way down. New summer time routines will be implemented. and the focus will be how to pack as much summer fun into the precious 8 weeks we have!
On the agenda for week one:
  • Swimming at the pool
  • Picnic with friends
  • Trip to the movies


These will be the first three items checked off the bucket list for summer. Also on the bucket list:

  • Art Gallery
  • IMAX
  • Museum of Nature
  • Museum of civilization
  • Canada's Wonderland
  • Mini Putting
  • Laser tag
  • bowling
  • movie
  • crafts
  • picnics
  • paddle boating at Dow's Lake
  • swimming (Local pool, wading pool, wave pool)
  • Camping
  • Golf
  • Lunch with Daddy



It seems so fitting that I reboot my blog (yet again) on the new moon.

No comments: