Monday, July 18, 2011

Kid Free During the Day

The boys have gone on holiday with their grandparents and the girl is enrolled in sports camp for the week, so I am free to do what I want during the day. Today I just chilled; played online, took a nap and read some of my new book. Now I am bored! lol I plan to use the next few days to get some decluttering done so that likely wont be the case for the rest of the week. I must say though, it was interesting to be bored. I did cook a turkey today- a 10 pounder. We will have roast turkey with veggies tonight for dinner and then I will slice up the rest of the meat for quick easy meals. We had a wicked storm here last night and that cooled things off a bit which made it possible to do this. It's supposed to heat up again for the rest of the week so I will be glad to have "easy fixin's" for the rest of the week. I think I will go work on the water bottle cover I am crocheting before I go get the girl. If I finish it tonight I will post a picture :)

Stay Cool!

No comments: