Monday, October 27, 2008

Time to Face Facts

With us being in the middle of a snow storm watch, It is time to put the summer clothes away. I really need the closet space to be honest. I will do each person after I do their laundry. I will cull closets and dressers and put items that will work for next summer in their own seasonal bin. We are lucky because we have very high shelves here so these bins fit in the closet on a high shelf. anything that is in good shape but too small goes in the give away box and anything else that is damaged or worn goes in the clothing recycle bin. Summer Jackets and shoes go in a closet in the basement (It is a very dry basement) I hang the jackets up and the shoes go in pockets that hang over the door. In the summer the process is the same only the clothes trade spaces. I also switch out my bedding too.

I cannot say I mind terribly. I like my snugly flannel jammies! I don't mind winter, I just wish it was shorter. I love this time of year though. The Christmas Countdown at Organized Christmas has started. This task falls right in with get Organized week!

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

we still have the summer sheets on here, as I am always hot, poor dh is always frozen, not sure what to do here!!!

Gill

Cherie said...

what if you gave him his own blanket? We have a similar issue only in the reverse and this is what we do.