Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It Figures!

Just as I am getting back into the swing of things I go and tear my Rectus Adominis muscle while picking my 4 year old up to sit on a 19th century bicycle. I really do mean to update this blog regularly but life keeps getting in the way! I have been on bed rest since September 4th. I am on the road to recovery. First I must have an ultrasound to ensure all is healing nicely then I need to work on strengthening my core. The doctor recommended Pilates. I was thinking maybe I might take this up someday and now I will make this a priority. You may hold me accountable. Actually, feel free to join me!

Autumn arrived tonight. It was very apparent as a flock of Canadian Geese flew past me in an obvious migration pattern - not the clumsy <">We are just practicing. of weeks past. Someone also has a fire place going in the neighbourhood. I love that sent of burning wood but I am not sure I am ready for winter. We hardly has summer! Oh Well! No sense whining about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cherie it's nice to see you posting again. Hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine being on bed rest and trying to take care of little ones.

It may be Fall but yesterday was so humid and last night I was so warm I didn't sleep with the blanket on and had to open the window.