Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

This is the last day of this decade and what a decade it has been! I got married, gave birth 3 times, Moved to 3 different homes, got a couple college certificates, learned a lot about my self. I have had the best things and some bad things happen to me. I will bid it farewell with fondness I think.

For the nest decade I have a few goals. I want to spend as much time enjoying my family as I can. My children are growing so fast I can see how one needs to make it a priority before it slips away. I want to explore my creative side more. I know I have so much inside that wants to get out and be expressed. I want to take full advantage of each moment and value it for it`s preciousness. I want to give of myself more to my loved ones and also to charity. I want to be better. I want to laugh more, dance more, sing more, love more, appreciate more.

I wish for you the very best of what the new year has to offer. Great health and happiness to you!

Cherie

3 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Happy New Year to you Cherie, and all the best of luck and love for the next decade.....just wondering will there be another 3 children and another three house moves in the next decade...LOL

Gill

chksnowqueen said...

Happy New Year Cherie, to you and yours. Here's to many more creative and social Friday nights spent with friends in 2010.

Cherie said...

Gill! hush you now! lol No more babies for me but I think at least one more move is in order for this decade.